Welcome to my blog, ÆtherCzar. I share the occasional post as a way to promote talks and discuss what I’m up to in a lengthier format than that available on Twitter or Facebook. Often I just aim to relax, unwind, and opine about whatever happens to strike my fancy. The topics frequently revolve around my interest in antennas and electromagnetics, but you’ll also see posts about history, politics, books, science fiction, and other areas of science and technology. There’s lots to do and see here:
- Discover The Hidden Truth, my science fiction techno-thriller.
- Learn about my book, The Art and Science of Ultrawideband Antennas, and purchase a signed copy from the author.
- Purchase UWB antennas.
- Read my blog. Some of my most popular posts are linked in the side bar.
Here are a sampling of my most popular posts.
On Science Fiction, Books, and Writing:
- Are There Only Six Basic Story “Shapes”?
- Table of Contents for Atlas Shrugged
- Chronology of Atlas Shrugged
- Engineer as Hero: The Novels of Robert Byrne
- Rave Review for The Hidden Truth from L. Neil Smith’s The Libertarian Enterprise
On Wireless and Electronic Technology Including Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) and Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID):
- How Full-Body Scanners Work – and Fail
- X-Ray Backscatter or Millimeter-Wave: Can You Tell the Difference?
- Technical Analysis of X-Ray Backscatter Units’ Performance
- Academic Science and the Origins of Technology
- Who Invented RFID: Industry or Academia?
- Wireless Innovation by Small Businesses
- RTLS: False Starts and Misunderstandings
- RTLS: Adcock’s DF Array
- RTLS: Four Novel Approaches
- RTLS: High Frequency Direction Finding (HF/DF) in WWII and Beyond
- RTLS: The Invention of the Long Range Navigation (LORAN) System
- RTLS Updates: Cell Phone Tracking, WiFi/NFER/UWB RTLS, and RFID
- The Navy Navigation Satellite System – A GPS Precursor
- FCC Terminates UWB Docket-UWB Communications Products Emerging
- LED Bugs: An Easy Craft Project for Children
On Physics, Electromagnetics, and Antennas:
- Faraday’s Secret 1832 Letter Reveals Electromagnetic Waves Prediction
- Dirac’s Big Mistake: What EM Tells Us About QM
- The Biconical Antenna’s Three Inventors
- Birth of an Antenna: From Conception to Production
- The iPhone Antenna’s Space Age Origins
- Is Radiation Divergenceless?
- Remembering John Archibald Wheeler
- Electricity and Magnetism for Kindergarteners
This blog is is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. No reviews or recommendations are posted at ÆtherCzar in exchange for monetary or other compensation (including free review copies) unless otherwise indicated.