It’s been tough to keep up with all the news on body scanning developments. Here are a few items from the last few days:
- Your Morning Cup Of TSA Horror – The Consumerist.
- Representative Holt Continues to Question Science, Effectiveness of TSA Full Body Scanners. Hat Tip: Mark Frauenfelder, BoingBoing
- A great Washington Times Editorial.
- Frustration with TSA’s invasive screening is likely to kill more people by diverting them to automobile instead of air travel.
- I highly recommend travel blogger Elliot who was way ahead of the curve in following this story.
- Finally, here’s yet another video: