A few RTLS and Location Based Services updates:
- First, a nice introduction to Location Based Services from ComputerWorld.
- An explanation of Facebook’s new Location Based Service from the New York Times.
- Yet another Location Based Service launched yesterday: “Qilroy,” a Qualcomm Service Labs incubated project.
- Precise Path has a precision guided mower for golf courses. Love the hat!
- The folks who brought us the excellent book, Local Positioning Systems: LBS Applications and Services, now offer an updated market report for $495.
- RTLS vendor Awarepoint is sponsoring an RTLS Music Video Contest.
- A great article from Joe Francica at Directions Magazine: Indoor Positioning and Navigation – The Next LBS Frontier?