Today’s post is a mix of recent updates and older background posts on full-body scanners.
- Kevin Poulsen writes in Wired that New York City may forbid TSA from using body scanners at New York airports, including JFK.
- There’s a summary on full-body scanners in New Scientist.
- Here’s an older piece from Scientific American on body scanners,
- And another piece from Jeffrey Rosen at The New Republic.
- Finally NMA.tv “explains” the controversy to their Taiwanese audience:
Previously on ÆtherCzar: