I’ve been busy in the wake of Q-Track’s FLARE testing, so it’s about time to flush my queue of collected links. Without further ado, here are some links that may not merit a full post by themselves, but are still worth attention:
- A must read piece on America’s Ruling Class from the American Spectator.
- Passive resistance and non-compliance dooms Arizona Traffic-Cam program.
- Scientists informally intervene in cases of sloppy research.
- More on the pending cell phone ban in prisons.
- Recent archeological evidence discovered of the events surrounding Franklin’s Lost Expedition, previously discussed on ÆtherCzar.
- Another update in the “Photography is not a Crime” crusade – a photographer is attacked by security for videotaping in a Miami transit facility.
- Salary surveys like this one and that one make me glad I’m not a lawyer. The salary distribution is distinctly bi-modal: if you don’t land a top job at $160k, you’re probably looking at $50k instead.